After a long time we can finally resume our training on 8.6.20.
Of course, we are still subject to certain restrictions.
For now, we have a changed training schedule:
Mondays and Wednesdays: Wing Chun
7:00 pm to 7:45 pm
8:00 pm to 8:45 pm (repitition of the session before)
Thursdays: Chi Gong
7:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Wing Chun for Kids only Tuesdays:
5:30 pm to 6:15 pm (starting from 16.6.20)
The following rules and instructions need to be followed:
- Training only with mask and security distance. For this, we limit the maximum number of participants to 15 people for each session. Lanes and training areas will be indicated for each one of you by markings on the floor. We will open both doors for better ventilation of the training area.
- Participation of training is only possible with an online booking prior to the session. We will make the training sessions available for booking one week in advance. As the slots are limited we ask you see this as a mandatory booking. Please cancel if absolutely necessary.
- At your arrival you need to register at the entrance of our training facilities and disinfect your hands.
- Unfortunately, changing rooms and showers have to be kept closed for now. Therefore, you need to arrive already changed. You can also train in normal sports clothing, it is not necessary to wear our training suit, as we train without body contact. Please make sure your clothing is freshly washed, for hygienic reasons.
- In general, we might change the location of the training to some outside area, if the weather makes it possible. Please be aware.
- It is not allowed to train bare foot when indoor. Thus, make sure you ware sport socks or clean sport shoes with light sole.
- After each session, we need one volunteer to clean the floor with disinfectant.
- In case you feel not 100% healthy, please cancel your booking. We need to persue any suspected illy participants. That also counts for allergic reactions and hayfever.
We all need to follow these rules carefully, so that it’s possible to resume the training in the first place.
Despite the restrictions we very much hope, that you are looking forward, such as we do. We are happy to see you again.
You can make a booking through the link below.
See you soon!